Where in England should you live?
Do you belong in a sleepy village or a city that never sleeps? Write down your answer and tally them up at the end.
What’s your perfect day out?
- Lazing on a beach, arcades and an ice cream on the pier
- Country walks and a traditional pub lunch
- Soaking in the culture on a museum day then a picnic
- A spa day and afternoon tea
- Visiting all of the big attractions and then a fancy bar for dinner
A crazy job you’d love to try?
- Scuba diving pizza delivery man
- Professional sleeper
- Ghost hunter
- Food stylist
- Fire dancing acrobat
Fancy learning a new hobby?
- Mountain walking
- Street photography
- Learning an instrument
- Joining a drama group
Do you prefer being alone or being around lots of people?
- I like an even mix of both
- I prefer isolation as much as possible
- Majority of time around people, with small amounts of alone time
- Being around people but smaller groups
- I love being in the middle of large groups of people all the time
Where’s your dream holiday destination?
Would you like a drink?
- Just a McDonalds coke or lemonade will do me
- Hot drinks are my favourite, just a tea please
- I like unusual drinks, do you have cream soda or dandelion and burdock?
- Always a milkshake
- I’ll have a mocktail, the craziest one they have
Your friend messages you and asks you to come out, but you’re already in pyjamas in bed. What do you do?
- Invite them to come to yours for a film night
- Ignore the phone, you need to relax
- Suggest a big day out tomorrow instead
- Come up with an excuse, they’ll ask you again at some point
- Grab your clothes, you’re out in 10 minutes
Now for the results
Mostly answer 1's
Brighton is the home for you! Brighton is a seaside town in East Sussex which has everything a seaside town could want and more.
It’s full of fun with unusual characters and has some beautiful scenic spots too, perfect for a fun lover wanting to try new activities
Mostly answer 2's
You belong in Bourton-on-the-Water. It’s a village in Gloucestershire and is called the Venice of the Cotswolds because of the river running through the centre.
With its small amount of shops and attractions, it is perfect if you’re looking for a quiet life in the country.
Mostly answer 3's
The East Midlands city of Nottingham is calling you. Nottingham is full of historic landmarks (like the oldest Inn in England!) and has the culture of the big cities without the feeling like you’re constantly on the go.
This would be great if you like a mix of lifestyle and prefer a smaller city with culture.
Mostly answer 4's
Harrogate is a town in North Yorkshire that would really suit your style. It is a spa town and has Turkish style baths and a health spa as its big attractions.
If you’re looking for a relaxed pace of life without the complete isolation, Harrogate is for you.
Mostly answer 5's
You’re all about the busy city lifestyle and this means Manchester is right up your street. Manchester is a major city in the Northwest of England which is full of shops, attractions and heritage.
You’d probably never run out of things to do and would be perfect if you love a busy lifestyle and being around people.