Test your trivia on BBC’s TV drama ‘Sherlock’
- Who introduces Sherlock and Watson in ‘A Study in Pink’?
- What is Moriarty’s ringtone in ‘A Scandal in Belgravia’?
- What is Detective Inspector Lestrade’s first name?
- Victor Trevor is also known as?
- Finish the quote: ‘There's no point in my leaving the flat for anything less than a …’
- They live at ______ Baker Street
- What disguise is Sherlock wearing when he reveals to John that he is still alive?
- In ‘The Hounds of Baskerville’, what two words does Henry Knight see in his dreams?
- Who is Rosamund Mary?
- During a game of who am I, which famous singer does John have stuck on his head?
- The first sentence in the first episode is ‘How’s your blog going?’ - Who says it?
- Who is Jim Moriarty’s actor alter ego?
- Who plays John Watson?
- Which episode involves the marriage of John and Mary?
- What four letters are shown on Mary’s memory stick?
- Who says ‘One day we'll be standing around a body and Sherlock Holmes will be the one that put it there’?
- What is the real name of the Abominable Bride?
- Who is Mycroft and Sherlock’s sister?
- What instrument does Sherlock play?
- What year did the first series air on BBC?
- Which character is also one of the creators of the series?
- In ‘The Final Problem’, who does Sherlock say ‘I love you’ to?
- What perfume does Mary wear?
- When a man faints in front of Mrs Hudson, she shouts ‘Boys! _________’
- In ‘The Reichenbach Fall’, which fairy tale does Sherlock liken the kidnap of the children to?
- Who says “I'm not dead, let's have dinner."?
- Culverton Smith is shown in an advert for what type of food?
- What codeword does Sherlock text Mycroft on the rooftop in ‘The Empty Hearse’?
- What is the name of the story that Sherlock tells in the beginning of ‘The Six Thatchers’?
- Who wrote the original Sherlock Holmes books?
- Mike Stamford
- ‘Stayin’ Alive’ by Bee Gees
- Liberty In
- John and Mary’s daughter
- Ella Thompson
- Richard Brook
- Martin Freeman
- ‘The Sign of Three’
- Detective Sergeant Sally Donovan
- Emelia Ricoletti
- Eurus Holmes
- Mycroft Holmes
- Molly Hooper
- Clair De La Lune
- You’ve got another one!
- Hansel and Gretel
- Irene Adler
- Appointment in Samara
- Arthur Conan Doyle
HOW MANY DID YOU GET?
21-30 correct answers
Moriarty would be jealous of your knowledge and perception skills. You hold information like a computer so when it comes to quizzes you’re a mastermind! The bank of England better watch out.
11-20 correct answers
Detective Inspector Lestrade reporting for duty. You’re a clever cookie but you’re still one step behind Moriarty and Sherlock. You don’t mind asking for help in tricky situations. Maybe keep that in mind for the next quiz!
0-10 correct answers
Oh dearie! Your street smarts and inner strength outweigh your knack for trivia, a true Mrs Hudson. Mrs Hudson can’t crack the case, but Holmes and Watson (and England) would fall without her.