- In the first ‘Home Alone’ where do the McCallister family go on holiday without Kevin?
- Finish the lyric ‘I don't need to hang my stocking, there upon the fireplace…’
- Which sauce typically goes with turkey?
- In the film ‘Elf’, what is the first rule of The Code of Elves?
- Where in the Bible do we read about the birth of Jesus?
- Which Christmas activity sends roughly 14,700 Americans to A&E every year?
- Which actor played six different roles in the film ‘The Polar Express’?
- Which band sung the 1984 single ‘Last Christmas’?
- In 2020 Prime Minister Boris Johnson described Christmas as the season to be jolly and…?
- When was the first Christmas card printed?
- Which monarch made the first royal broadcast?
- According to UK tradition, when should Christmas decorations be taken down?
- Where does ‘The Grinch’ live?
- Which company was the first to have adverts featuring Santa Claus?
- What did my true love give to me on the seventh day?
- What Christmas item did Tom Smith, a sweet shop owner, invent?
- What colour are Mistletoe berries?
- In the song, what is Frosty the Snowman’s nose made out of?
- ‘The Bear and the Hare’ and ‘Moz the Monster’ are Christmas adverts from which company?
- What is the highest grossing Christmas film of all time according to Wikipedia?
- What is traditionally hidden inside a Christmas pudding?
- Which brand of chocolates include ‘The Purple One’?
- In ‘Mean Girls’, which Christmas song do The Plastics sing?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- What do you deck the halls with?
- In ‘Friends’ when Ross can’t find his Santa outfit, what does he dress up as?
- In which land is it ‘always winter but never Christmas’?
- How many reindeer does Santa have (including Rudolph!)?
- In the film ‘The Snowman’, what colour is his scarf?
- Why was Boxing Day ever celebrated?
- Santa Claus won't make me happy, with a toy on Christmas Day
- Cranberry Sauce
- Treat every day like Christmas
- Luke 2
- Christmas Decorating
- Tom Hanks
- Jolly careful
- King George VI
- January 5th
- Mount Crumpit
- Coca Cola
- Swans a swimming
- Christmas Crackers
- A Button
- John Lewis
- The Grinch
- Quality Street
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Boughs of holly
- The Holiday Armadillo
- Boxing Day originated when Queen Victoria was on the throne, and it was a day when the rich would box up presents for their servants and generally the servants would get a day off to see their families.
How many did you get right?
21-30 You’re Buddy the Elf!
You absolutely love Christmas and it shows! You have a great knowledge of the festive season and you were probably very excited to see that we’d given you a Christmas quiz this year – you’re welcome!
11-20 You’re Kevin McCallister!
You enjoy Christmas but like Kevin you often feel confused by the meaning of Christmas. The commercial side and the history of Christmas probaly doesn’t interest you as much as the food.
0-10 You’re the Grinch!
Time for you to retreat back up to Mount Crumpit. You clearly aren’t a fan of Christmas and you probably hide away for the most of it waiting for your annual gift of socks.