Mean Girls quiz
Are you born to be in the Plastics or in the Burn Book? Find out below!
- What’s the opening line of the movie?
- What is the name of Cady’s parents?
- Karen once asked Damian how to spell what?
- What is Regina George’s favourite movie?
- What year was the film released?
- What school do they attend?
- Gretchen is so rich because her dad invented what?
- Why does Cady snap her plastic tiara?
- What day is it when Aaron Samuels asks Cady?
- Which character is a Mathlete and a rapper?
- Fill the gap: “Is _________ a carb?”
- What is the school principal’s name?
- Who adds her own name into the Burn Book?
- How many people does Cady make cheese and crackers for?
- Who plays June George?
- Mean Girls is based on a self-help book, what’s the title of that book?
- Who is the only person in the film to call someone a mean girl?
- What’s the name of the shopping centre that they visit?
- Who wins prom king?
- What day can the plastics wear jeans?
- Fill the gap: “________ I love your work!”
- What is the name of Regina’s sister?
- Which member of the cast also wrote the script? (character’s name)
- Where had Cady and her parents moved from?
- Glen Coco receives how many candy canes?
- Which Christmas song do they dance to in the Christmas show?
- Who says ‘My hairline is so weird’
- What hits Damian when he’s singing?
- What is the word the home-schooled girl has to spell in the spelling bee?
- Cady wins the tournament for the Mathletes with which correct answer?
- This is your lunch, ok?
- Betsy and Chip Heron
- Varsity Blues
- North Shore High School
- Toaster Strudel
- She gives it out to others in the crowd to show that they are all queens
- It’s October 3rd
- Kevin Gnapoor
- Ron Duvall
- Regina George
- Amy Poeler
- Queen Bees and Wannabes
- Janis Ian
- Old Orchard Mall
- Shane Oman
- Danny Devito!
- Kylie George
- Ms. Sharon Norbury
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Gretchen Wieners
- A shoe
- The limit does not exist!
How did you do?
21-30 correct answers
You’re Janis Ian. You’re perceptive and wise in choosing friends and apparently in quizzes too.
You know Damian is a friend worth hanging onto and you see right through Regina and her lies, keep it up!
11-20 correct answers
You’re Aaron Samuels. You have the intelligence to see the true identity of someone like you seek out quiz answers and that is a worthy skill, but you can be ‘wrong, so wrong’ when it comes to some questions.
0-10 correct answers
You’re Karen Smith. Karen is a strong member of The Plastics but doesn’t always get the joke. Despite this, she enjoys hanging around with her friends and who cares about quizzes when you’re a mouse duh?