How well do you know your Netflix?
- In the film ‘E.T’, E.T says his first words to which character?
- A grown up version of who appeared after Peter rolled a five in the 1995 film ‘Jumanji’?
- In ‘Spongebob Squarepants’, what are the two colours of the two stripes on his socks?
- In ‘Enola Holmes’, her mother runs away to join which group?
- What is the civilian name of Wonder Woman?
- Which country is the 2008 film ‘Mamma Mia’ set in?
- True or False: Violet Beauregard was accompanied to the chocolate factory by her father in ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’?
- What name is given to their cheerleading team in ‘Glee’?
- The 2014 film ‘Robocop’ is set in what year?
- Fill in the quote from the 2013 film ‘The Great Gatsby’; ‘…that’s the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little ______’
- In 1995 film ‘Apollo 13’, at the start of the film, which character throws a house party to watch the televised moon landing?
- Exactly how old is Matilda in the 1996 film ‘Matilda’?
- In ‘The LEGO Batman movie’, Batman says ‘All important movies start with a _______ screen?’
- In the 2019 series ‘The Series of Unfortunate Events’, how did the Baudelaire children know that the note wasn’t written by Aunt Josephine?
- What is Sam’s dream college in ‘A Cinderella Story’?
- In ‘Star Trek’, which type of alien species is the father of Spock?
- What is the name of the boss in ‘The Office’ US?
- Complete the song lyrics from ‘Les Miserables’; ‘Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of ____ ____’
- What are referred to as Ancient Ones, in ‘Avatar- The Last Airbender’?
- In ‘Superstore’, what’s the store called?
- What is Hiccup’s full name in ‘How To Train Your Dragon’?
- The 2014 film ‘The Imitation Game’ is about which mathematician?
- Which member of One Direction appeared as Alex in the 2017 film ‘Dunkirk’?
- Who directed the 1991 film ‘Hook’?
- In ‘Glow Up’, what profession are the contestants aspiring to have?
- Mr Bean has a stuffed bear, what name does he give it?
- In ‘Horrible Histories’, if the Tudors are terrible, what are the Georgians?
- What job does Henry Roth do in ’50 First Dates’?
- How much is the UK ‘Come Dine with Me’ prize money for single non celebrity contestants?
- In ‘School of Rock’, what is the name of the character that Jack Black plays?
- Gertie Taylor
- Alan Parrish
- Red and blue
- The Suffragettes
- Diana Prince
- The Cheerios
- Jim Lovell
- Six and a half
- Grammatical errors in the letter
- Michael Scott
- Angry Men
- Lion Turtles
- Cloud 9
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
- Alan Turing
- Harry Styles
- Steven Spielberg
- Make-up Artist
- Veterinarian at Sea Life Park
- Dewey Finn
How many did you get?
You’re a film fanatic. Saturday nights and Sunday mornings mean a Netflix series binge for you, and you have no regrets. If anyone ever says that watching Netflix isn’t a hobby, remember that xRhythms salutes you and your knowledge.
You definitely enjoy Netflix, and probably aced some questions and had no idea for others. You love specific genres and types of films, but why not try the Netflix shuffle button and see if you can enjoy something new?
Maybe other hobbies are more your thing or you sign into Netflix for just one show in particular. Don’t despair! Check out the other quizzes we have on our website to boost that quiz morale.