How well do you know your Disney?
- What is the surname of the main family in the Incredibles?
- Finish the lyric: ‘Heigh ho, heigh ho _______________’
- Who is the rebel spy on Kylo Ren’s ship in ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’
- What year was the original animated ‘The Lion King’ released?
- In Wreck- It- Ralph, what is the full name of Ralph’s friend from the game Sugar Rush?
- In the song ‘Alexander Hamilton’, how many things hasn’t Hamilton done?
- Pinocchio’s friend Cleo is what animal?
- What was Walt Disney’s middle name?
- What initial do all of Merida’s brother’s names start with in ‘Brave’?
- What city was ‘The Aristocats’ set in?
- Orlando Bloom plays who in ‘The Pirates of the Carribean’?
- In ‘Inside Out’, what dump do Joy and Sadness end up when the recall tube collapses?
- ‘What Time Is It’ features in which Disney film?
- Fozziwig runs what kind of factory in ‘A Muppet’s Christmas Carol’?
- In ‘Mary Poppins’, who plays Bert the dancing chimney sweep?
- How many infinity stones are there in ‘Avengers Infinity War’?
- What was the TV show that Woody used to be in, shown in Toy Story 2?
- _______ Road is sung about in ‘Bedknobs and Broomsticks’?
- Agrabah is the setting for which film?
- What is Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything as shown in ‘The Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy’?
- Who directed ‘The Nightmare before Christmas’?
- In ‘The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian’, where are Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy when they are summoned to Narnia?
- Stanley "Caveman" Yelnats IV was the lead character of which Disney film?
- What type of dog is Lady in ‘Lady and the Tramp’?
- How old is Crush in ‘Finding Nemo’?
- Who makes their first appearance in the 1928 Disney short ‘Plane Crazy’?
- What is the name of Roger’s Dalmation in ‘101 Dalmations’?
- Which Disney film features the voice of Jamie Foxx as jazz artist Joe?
- A Dinglehopper is what in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
- The first Disney Park opened in which American state in 1955?
- ‘It’s home from work we go’
- General Hux
- Vanellope von Schweetz
- A Million
- H – Hamish, Harris and Hubert
- Will Turner
- The Memory Dump
- High School Musical 2
- Rubber Chicken
- Dick Van Dyke
- Woody’s Roundup
- Tim Burton
- Train Station
- Cocker Spaniel
- Mickey Mouse
- A Fork
How many did you get?
1-10 correct answers
You’re the Tweedles from ‘Alice in Wonderland’. You’re a little confused and often lead yourself astray but you never give up. Keep thinking of six impossible things before breakfast.
11-20 correct answers
You’re Stitch from ‘Lilo and Stitch’. Sometimes you make the odd mistake but you always manage to pull it back. Your Disney knowledge may be average but when you’ve got four arms who cares!
21-30 correct answers
You’re Merlin from the ‘Sword and the Stone’. Your knowledge and memory are hard to beat. You have completed the quiz quest and passed with flying dragon colours.