Food and drink
- What year did the first McDonald’s store open?
- What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
- Where does the story about carrots helping people to see in the dark come from?
- Finish the slogan ‘Beanz Meanz ______’
- What is Cadbury's oldest established brand?
- Mushrooms need sunlight to grow - true or false?
- Besides milk and coffee, what other ingredient can you find in a Mocha?
- Which fruit is eaten fresh in the largest quantities around the world each day?
- What is Japanese sake made from?
- Which brand makes Lovehearts sweets?
- Gruyère is a cheese from which country?
- Are Jaffa Cakes legally a cake or a biscuit?
- What type of food did Astronaut John Young smuggle onboard a NASA space mission in 1965?
- Mageirocophobia is a fear of what food?
- Which Caribbean sparkling soft drink contains pineapple and grapefruit juice?
- See ace heck is an anagram for which food?
- "Mums Love It" has been used as a slogan for which food retailer?
- “You Only Get an ‘OO’ With" which product according to it's advertising slogan?
- Which is the most stolen food in the world?
- Where did Bubble Tea originate?
- How many segments are inside most oranges?
- American Graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallow? What am I?
- Which Is Britain's Top Selling Fruit Flavoured Soup?
- Where does the sandwich get its name from?
- What flavour is the green packet of Walkers squares?
- Which chocolate slogan is ‘Try Both’?
- Where did tomato ketchup originate?
- It was considered lucky to find sixpence in what food?
- On which cereal are you likely to see Chip the wolf?
- Which three sauces make up Prawn Cocktail Sauce?
- It was made up by the RAF during the Second World War
- Fry’s Chocolate Cream
- Swizzels Matlow
- In 1991, a court ruled that Jaffa Cakes were a cake and not a biscuit (which meant that a lower rate of VAT applied to them)
- A corned beef sandwich, and he got in a lot of trouble for it!
- The Earl of Sandwich, who requested a food he could hold in his hand whilst playing cards
- Cheese and onion
- Christmas pudding
- Cookie crisp
- Tomato Sauce, Mayonnaise and Worcestershire Sauce
How many did you get?
Prize winning pizza 21-30 correct
You are universally loved, just like pizza. Like a quirky topped pizza, you are a mixed bag of knowledge that has a fact suitable for everyone. This versatility has earned you great points and you are now a reliable quiz team member.
Middle of the road milkshake 11-20
Much like a milkshake, you tend to be suitable for a small crowd. As delicious as some milkshakes are, others can be very disappointing. So maybe your knowledge is great but oddly specific, so your occasional fab answer isn’t enough.
Let down lentil 0-10
Ah, the lentil. Lentils are generally unknown or disliked but this isn’t always the case. You might be the underdog or the misunderstood but you give what you can and those who like you find you to be a favourite.